SAFe® Scrum Master
What I will learn?
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
INTRODUCING SCRUM IN SAFe
Examine basic Agile development concepts00:00
Explore scrum basics00:00
Position an Agile Team in a SAFe Enterprise00:00
CHARACTERIZING THE ROLE OF THE SCRUM MASTER
Examine the responsibilities of the Scrum Master role00:00
Explore the characteristics of an effective Scrum Master00:00
Build high-performance teams00:00
Facilitate effective team events00:00
Coach the Agile Team using powerful questions00:00
Collaborate with other teams00:00
Resolve team conflicts00:00
EXPERIENCING PI PLANNING
Prepare to experience PI Planning00:00
Create and review draft PI plans00:00
Finalize plans and establish business value00:00
Review final plans and commit to a set of PI Objectives00:00
Facilitate an effective PI Planning00:00
FACILITATING ITERATION EXECUTION
Plan the iteration00:00
Track the Iteration progress00:00
Refine the backlog00:00
Facilitate the Iteration Review00:00
Facilitate relentless improvement00:00
Support DevOps and Release on Demand00:00
FINISHING THE PI
Coach the IP Iteration00:00
Prepare the team for the Inspect and Adapt event00:00
BECOME A CERTIFIED SAFE SCRUM MASTER
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the SAFe® Scrum Master Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with SAFe® Scrum Master?
Why Should Organizations Choose SAFe® Scrum Master?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
- Classes are conducted over zoom
- Mural and Menti is for interactions and scenario exercises
- Program or Project Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Quality Managers
- Delivery Manager
- Scrum Masters
- Business Analysts
- Product Managers
- Program Manager
- Team Leads
- Agile Coaches
- Product Owner
About the SAFe® Scrum Master Exam & Credential:
The Scaled Agile Framework has proven to be a game changer for enterprise agile, having benefited more than seventy percent of Fortune 100 companies. More than 800,000 practitioners have been trained in SAFe according to Scaled Agile, Inc. to cater to the growing demand of SAFe certified practitioners.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.