SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
What I will learn?
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
Becoming a Product Owner / Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
Preparing for PI Planning
Leading PI Planning
Executing the PI
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager?
Why Should Organizations Choose SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification exam
- There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
- Prior work experience in a SAFe environment is recommended.
- Prior experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications is recommended.
- Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Project or Product Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Product Line Managers or Delivery Manager
- Business Owners and Business Analysts
- Portfolio or Program Managers
About the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Exam & Credential:
Gain the skills to excel at the role of a SAFe® 5.1 Product Owner Product Manager and learn to deliver value through Program Increments. Use Lean thinking to break Epics into Features, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team Backlogs, plan and execute iterations and Program Increments.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.