SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
What I will learn?
- How to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment.
- How to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow.
- How to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value.
- How to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- How to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments.
Exploring the Scrum Master Role in SAFe
Applying the SAFe Lean-Agile Principles
Exploring Agile and Scrum Anti-Patterns
Facilitating Program Execution
Improving Flow with Kanban and XP
Building High-Performing Teams
Improving Program Performance
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master?
Why Should Organizations Choose SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification exam
- The course is open to all, regardless of experience
- One or more of the following certifications would be of an advantage
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) certification
- Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSMTM) certification
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer
- Program Manager or Business Analyst
- Agile Coach or Consultant
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Product Manager or Product Owner
About the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Exam & Credential:
The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course will give you the tools you need to improve your coaching and facilitation skills, avoid common missteps, and encourage relentless improvement. You’ll learn how to apply Lean, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe principles to improve team and business outcomes. You’ll up-level your facilitation skills for key Agile and Scaled Agile Framework® events, whether they’re in person or across teams and time zones. And you’ll discover how communities of practice can support continuous improvement.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.