Registered Scrum Master™ Certification Training
What I will learn?
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Registered Scrum Master Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Registered Scrum Master Course?
Why Should Organizations Choose Registered Scrum Master?
- Pre-class learning materials one week before the class.
- Class learning material
- Exam Fee
- 2 full day of experiential learning
- This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
- Classes are conducted over zoom
- Menti and Mural are used to delivery the training effectively
- Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
- SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore Scrum@Scale.
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Master within their organization.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
About the Registered Scrum Master Exam & Credential:
The Registered Scrum Master (RSM) course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum Teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Students who complete Registered Scrum Master training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer (RS@T) are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their RSM credential.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.