Registered Product Owner™ Certification Training
What I will learn?
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Registered Product Owner™ Certification Training Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Registered Product Owner™ ?
Why Should Organizations Choose Registered Product Owner™ Certification Training?
- Pre-class learning materials one week before the class.
- Class learning material
- Exam Fee
- 2 full day of experiential learning
- Suggested Prerequisite: Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM) training, Scrum Startup for Teams (SS4T), or prior knowledge of Scrum..
- Classes are conducted over zoom
- Menti and Mural are used to delivery the training effectively
- Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
- Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
- Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale®.
- Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
- PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
About the Registered Product Owner™ Certification Training Exam & Credential:
The Registered Product Owner course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Students who complete Registered Product Owner training comprised of at least 16 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Product Owner Trainer are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their Registered Product Owner credential.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.