What I will learn?
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Understand the significance of Business Agility to progress in a digital world00:00
Establish teams and explore more of Program Increment (PI) Planning.00:00
Discuss Seven Core Competencies of Business Agility00:00
Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
Learn to adapt and implement a Lean-Agile Mindset at an enterprise level00:00
Creating high-performing teams and programs
Build efficient cross-functional Agile Teams00:00
Organize Agile Release Trains (ARTs)00:00
Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise00:00
Create solutions with Agile Product Delivery
Implement Customer Centricity with Design Thinking00:00
Emphasize Program Backlog00:00
Partake in PI Planning00:00
Develop on Cadence; Release on Demand00:00
With DevOps, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline00:00
Empowering a Lean Portfolio
Define a SAFe® portfolio00:00
Unify portfolio and Enterprise strategy00:00
Maintain the Portfolio Vision00:00
Create portfolio flow00:00
Fund value streams00:00
Drive the Change
Lead by example00:00
Lead by change00:00
Get certified as a SAFe® Agilist
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Professional00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Leading SAFe® Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Leading SAFe®?
Why Should Organizations Choose Leading SAFe®?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- SAFe Agilist certification exam
- At least five years of experience in fields like business analysis, software development, testing, or project management.
- Basic understanding of Agile Scrum.
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior Managers
- Product Managers
- Quality Analysts
- Enterprise Architects
- Portfolio Managers
- Anyone who wants to help their organization incorporate a Lean-Agile framework
About the Leading SAFe® Exam & Credential:
Certified SAFe® Agilists are in demand at large scale enterprises that are planning to go through an Agile Transformation or have gone through one already. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) helps large and complex organizations undergo and agile transformation without breaking the existing system. You will learn how to make sure that the teams working together stay aligned and collaborate efficiently to meet delivery and other organizational goals.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.