Certified Pragmatic Product Owner (CPPO)
What I will learn?
- Understanding the Product ownership as a function and how SCRUM framework enables it through the Product Owner Role. Explore high level overview of SCRUM Framework and key events
- Communicate the Product Vision with stakeholders and teams. Approaches to keep product vision alive and accessible to everyone.
- Creating a Detailed appropriately, Estimated, Emergent, and Prioritized Product Backlog.
- Understanding the how to break down the idea into Epics, Stories, Tasks and Sub-task etc.
- Collaboration with business users, stakeholders and customers to understand the features that can drive business value
- Understand common prioritisation approaches such as MOSCOW, WSJF and others.
- Learn INVEST principle and how to write good user stories that results in better outcomes and avoid wastage
- Learn how you can define MVP with by communicating & facilitating discussions around trade-offs.
- Understand what are the learning paths available for Product Owners and Product Managers.
- Learn how you can create greater awareness about the product owner competency in the organisation.
The Role Of Product Owner
Evolution Of Product Management Function00:00
Product Ownership & Scrum00:00
Service To Team Vs Service To Stakeholders00:00
Create And Maintain A Compelling Product Vision
Product Vision Canvas00:00
Approach To Creating A Product Vision00:00
Communicating The Product Vision00:00
Build A Deep Product Backlog
Understanding The Deep Approach00:00
Understand Work Hierarchy (epic/story/task)00:00
Understand Definition Of Ready (dor)00:00
Understand Definition Of Done (dod)00:00
Deliver The Right Product In The Right Order At The Right Time
Defining The Right Product Features00:00
Deciding Trade-off Drivers & Approach00:00
Product Prioritisation Approaches
Understanding Various Prioritisation Approaches00:00
Experimenting Use Cases To Prioritise00:00
Story Writing And Slicing Approaches
Invest Approach To Write Good Stories00:00
Defining Mvp And Release Outcomes
Understanding Raw Valocity & Estimation00:00
Defining Release Definition Of Done00:00
Understand How The Product Owner Role Scales
Role Of Product Owner In Scaled Environment00:00
Scaling Events – Po Sync00:00
Role Of Chief Product Owner00:00
Operate As A Product Owner From Idea To Delivery
Simulation From Idea To Delivery Using Group Exercise00:00
Describe What Makes A Great Product Owner
Understanding Learning Path00:00
Success Factors For Product Owner Role00:00
Become A Catalyst For The Implementation Of The Po Role Within Your Organization
Creating Product Owner Competency In Org00:00
Po Community Building00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Pragmatic Product Owner
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Pragmatic Product Owner?
Why Should Organizations Choose Pragmatic Product Owner?
- - Courseware
- You will need to have completed formal Agile training such as our Agile Fundamentals course or Agile Delivery Advocate course. You also need to understand your organisation’s product development process and mastered the skill of building user stories in order to get the maximum benefit from this course.
- The role of Product Owner is about influence and understanding the bigger picture to make decisions on day to day basis.
- If you are in any way accountable for ensuring the effective delivery of working products into the hands of real customers then this certification is for you.
- Individuals who work with Agile teams doing Product Leadership roles including:
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Product Champions
- Agile Customers
- Subject Matter Experts
- Change Management Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals aspiring to be Product Owners
- Business Analysts aspiring to take their career to next level
- Technical architects
- UX designers
- Project Managers looking to move into Product Management
- Business Professionals looking to embrace agile ways of working
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams
- HR professionals looking to gain deep understanding of Product Ownership
About the Certified Pragmatic Product Owner Exam & Credential:
Product owners focus on building the right thing. They need clarity of vision, alignment with organisational strategy, an understanding of the development process and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders. The Pragmatic Product Owner certification verifies that the holder possesses the skills for successful Product Management using various approaches, including Product Owner role in Scrum. Designees will be able to understand the responsibilities of the product owner role, create DEEP backlogs, create definition of ready and definition of done, enable rapid feedback and learning, learn the shape of the role in scaling environment and facilitate incremental value delivery with agile teams.
Step 1: Take the 2-day course and get instructed by Authorised MASSIVUE Trainers.
Step 2: Create login credentials on successful completion of course (instructions will be emailed by MASSIVUE team).
Step 3: Take the 1 hour online CPPO test which comprises of 50 MCQs
Step 4: Score a minimum of 75% to pass the CPPO test, after completing the course.
Step 6: Once the test is cleared, you will be requested to accept a license agreement.
Step 7: After accepting it, you will receive CPPO designation & a 2-year membership from MASSIVUE.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.