Certified Agile Program And Delivery Manager
What I will learn?
- The key shifts in leadership style and approach towards growth mindset, servant leadership and creating a psychological safe environment are critical for an agile environment.
- Understand the value of close stakeholder engagement to establish shared understanding. Learn stakeholder analysis techniques and ideate effective methods of stakeholder communication.
- Leaders lead by example. Leaders demonstrate behaviours they want to see in teams and live by agile values of courage, compassion, vulnerability, curiosity, and openness.
- Understand the what and why of adaptive planning. Learn common techniques for adaptive planning and many levels of planning (e.g., planning onion, scenario-based planning).
- Learn how transparency and servant leadership can make the true progress & risks visible. Explore various information radiators and visualisations to effectively communicate progress.
The Changing Business Landscape
Patterns Of Business Disruption00:00
Agility And Enterprise Transformations00:00
Impact On Leadership00:00
The Agile Program Patterns00:00
Impact On Delivery Management00:00
Optimising The System
Agile Governance And Contract00:00
Empowering High Performance00:00
Collaborating With Agile Ecosystem00:00
Deliver Value Continuously
Fast Feedback Loops00:00
Identifying And Communicating Value00:00
Defining Successful Delivery00:00
Understanding Value Stream00:00
Planning And Monitoring
Defining Metrics And Measures00:00
Managing Risk And Communicating Progress00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Agile Program And Delivery Manager Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Agile Program And Delivery Manager?
Why Should Organizations Choose Agile Program And Delivery Manager?
- You will need to have completed formal Agile training such as our Agile Fundamentals course. You also need to understand your organization’s product development process and mastered the skill of building user stories in order to get the maximum benefit from this course.
- If you are in any way responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of working products into the hands of real customers then this certification is for you.
- If you are responsible for balancing competing demands across a portfolio of products or projects then this track provides tools and techniques to help achieve the best outcomes for your organization.
- Delivery leads / Delivery Managers or people moving into these roles
- Project or Program Manager or people moving into these roles
- Portfolio Managers or people moving into these roles
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Managers at any level in the organization
- Scrum Masters
- Change Management Professionals
About the Agile Program And Delivery Manager Exam & Credential:
This certification introduces core agile concepts such as servant leadership, adaptive planning, frequent feedback for learning, and a focus on value-driven versus plan-driven delivery. The Agile Program and Delivery Management certification verifies that the holder possesses the skills for successful Agile Program and Product delivery using various approaches, including projects and value streams. Designees will be able to identify dependencies and blockers, enable rapid feedback and learning, and facilitate incremental value delivery.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.