Certified Agile Portfolio Manager Training
What I will learn?
- Elevate your understanding about portfolio management using new ways of working
- Moving from project mindset to value stream mindset
- Aligning organization OKR/KPI/Goals to story level details
- Enabling effective governance and reporting for agile ways of working
- Nurturing a growth-mindset environment to foster continuous improvement
- Shifting toward agile budgeting with a regular snapshot approach
- Creating a performance driven culture
The Changing Role Of Portfolio Management
Agility And Enterprise Transformations00:00
Portfolio Manager As Chief Orchestrator00:00
Impact On Leadership00:00
Continuous Value Delivery
Continuous Prioritisation And Planning00:00
Connect Portfolio To Enterprise Strategy00:00
Understanding Funding Models00:00
Portfolio Of Valuestreams
Implementing Value Stream00:00
Coordinating Value Stream00:00
Business And Transformation Metrics00:00
Monitoring And Communicating Progress00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Agile Portfolio Management Course
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Agile Portfolio Management?
Why Should Organizations Choose Agile Portfolio Management?
- You will need to have completed formal Agile training such as our Agile Fundamentals course or Agile Program Delivery Manager course. You also need to understand your organization’s product development process and mastered the skill of building user stories in order to get the maximum benefit from this course.
- If you are in any way responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of working products into the hands of real customers then this certification is for you.
- If you are responsible for balancing competing demands across a portfolio of products, programs or projects then this track provides tools and techniques to help achieve the best outcomes for your organization.
- Delivery leads / Delivery Managers or people moving into these roles
- Project or Program Manager or people moving into these roles
- Portfolio Managers or people moving into these roles
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Managers at any level in the organization
- Scrum Masters
- Change Management Professionals
About the Agile Portfolio Management Exam & Credential:
This certification expands on the agile ways of working to portfolio and enterprise level. The Agile Portfolio Management certification verifies that the holder possesses the skills for successful Agile Portfolio Management using various approaches and tools. Designees will be able to identify dependencies and blockers, enable rapid feedback and learning, and facilitate incremental value delivery across the portfolio.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.