Certified Adaptive Leadership Advocate
What I will learn?
- Master Leadership Skills - The hands-on curriculum covers the entire spectrum of skills and several tools needed to become effective managers and leaders
- Sharpen business acumen in areas like planning, strategy, performance, and negotiation that can be applied across industries and contexts
- Apply growth mindset and leadership approaches in preparation for leading teams and larger projects and initiatives
- Focus on Experiential Learning - The focus of the program is to provide practical hands-on assignments to the participants to drive the concepts understanding for application in their environment
Key Leadership Characteristics00:00
Understand your decision making process00:00
Team Building and Motivation
Vision And Strategy Examples00:00
Aligning Outcomes To Roadmap00:00
Decision Making for Leaders
Decision making with scenarios00:00
Influence and Persuasion
Core techniques of persuasion00:00
Learn stakeholder management with industry-recognized framework00:00
Navigate effective negotiations00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Certified Adaptive Leadership Advocate
Why Should Leaders Consider Certified Adaptive Leadership Advocate?
Why Should Organizations Choose Certified Adaptive Leadership Advocate?
- Certified Adaptive Leadership Advocate is a structured Leadership Program for early leaders.
- Early career professionals
- First time Managers & Leaders
- Business Leaders
- Technical Leaders
- Start-up Leaders
- Start-up Founders
About the Certified Adaptive Leadership Advocate (CALA) Exam & Credential:
Designed for early career professionals with up to seven years of experience, who aspire to become team and people leaders. This program sharpens core business understanding, dives into effective day-to-day leadership and execution, examines self-leadership, and provides a robust self-development plan.
CERTIFICATION PROCESS :
Step 1: Take the 4-week course and get instructed by Authorised MASSIVUE Trainers.
Step 2: Create login credentials on successful completion of course (instructions will be emailed by MASSIVUE team).
Step 3: Take assignments and evaluations at the end of each module
Step 4: Take the 1-hour online CALA Final Exam and Evaluation.
Step 5: Score a minimum of 75% to pass the CALA test, after completing the course.
Step 6: Once the test is cleared, you will be requested to accept a license agreement.
Step 7: After accepting it, you will receive CALA designation & a 2-year membership from MASSIVUE.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.