MASSIVUE Certified Adaptive Leader
What I will learn?
- Adaptive Leadership Overview
- Metaskills for Adaptive Leaders
- How to create a leadership development plan for yourself?
- How to create a leadership network that works?
- How to create a culture of continuous learning culture?
Setting the Stage
Setting the Stage00:00
Leadership in New Normal
Leadership in New Normal00:00
The Path to Sense Making and Action Logic
The Path to Sense Making and Action Logic00:00
Learning Meta Skills for Adaptive Leadership
Meta Skills for Adaptive Leaders00:00
Refining your Vocabulary
Refining your Vocabulary00:00
Identifying CORE Values
Identifying CORE Values00:00
Leadership Development Action Plan
Leadership Development Action Plan00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Why should you join the Certified Adaptive Leader Course?
Why Should Leaders care about Adaptive Leadership?
Why Should Organizations Choose Certified Adaptive Leader Course?
- Soft copy of the material
- Leadership Development Plan Template
- Technology Leaders
- Business Leaders
- CxO and Board Members
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors, Vice President
- Executive Leaders
- Agile Coaches
- OD (Organization Development) Leaders
- HR Leaders
- Finance Leaders
About the Certified Adaptive Leader Exam & Credential:
The Certified Adaptive Leader course teaches adaptive leadership in a variety of organisational contexts. Students who complete this course training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their CAL credential.
What Participants say?
THE MASSIVUE ACADEMY ADVANTAGE
Our pragmatic approach to training focuses on experiential learning. Our trainings, workshops and bootcamps are designed for pragmatic learning with practical focus.